We can provide a variety of services for small business as well as individuals.
We also have a sister company that specializes in social enterprise groups and community interest companies. Please use the button below to take you to our other website.
The services we can offer include all of the following:
– Preparation of company accounts for limited companies.
– Tax planning advice for limited companies including advice relating to payment of dividends, directors salaries etc.
– Tax returns for companies and their directors.
– Business accounts and tax returns for sole traders and partnerships
– Preparation of accounts and compliance statements for dormant companies
– Preparation of accounts for flat management companies
– Business advice and management accounting services
– Property rental accounts.
– Personal tax returns
Our fixed fees are calculated on an individual basis. Usually they are set at 70% of your previous accountants most recent annual fee, for the first year. After doing the job once you will be given a fixed fee quote for the next year. This is rarely more than the first year’s fee .
As well as the specific work you have asked us to do (accounts/tax returns etc) the quote will also cover general advice, phone calls and emails during the course of the financial year You can be reassured that if you need to ask for help you will not incur extra charges without realising it. If you do ask me to do work not included within the original quote I will tell you in advance the cost to carry out this work.
If you would like a quote for preparing your accounts please contact me.
If you require help with a social enterprise group or Community Interest Group we have a sister company that specialises in this area. Visit us at Social Enterprise Accounts CIC.