Why choose Liz Rees Ltd
– After a free initial meeting I will provide you with a fixed quote for the work you require and give you the option of paying monthly by standing order. I don’t charge by the hour and generally there is no extra charge for phone calls or general business advice queries, however if you do ask me to do work not included within the original quote I will tell you in advance the cost to carry out this work.
– Quotes are generally very reasonable. I work from home which keeps my overheads low which means my costs to you can be kept low.
– I am a fully qualified Chartered accountant with many years experience of working in practice, looking after the accounts and tax affairs of small businesses. My firm is registered with the Institute of Chartered Accountants (ICAEW).
– Having worked with small businesses for many years now I can provide you with sound tax and business advice.
– All meetings and phone calls will be with me personally you won’t need to deal with multiple different people. When we discuss your accounts I will therefore be familiar with them and your business.
– To enable me to work cost effectively I make full use of technology and can also assist you to do the same to ensure your accounting records are as good as they can be before I start work on them.
– Meetings can be held with flexible hours to suit your needs including evening or weekends meetings.
– Because I’m happy to keep my business small and manageable this means your accounts will generally be prepared promptly and you will receive a personal service.
These can be prepared for £100 in the first year or 70% of your previous accountant’s fee if lower. You will then be given a quote for the next year, if different, before we start any work on that year.
PHONE: 01752 656 136 MOBILE: 07 456 458 879 EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org